March brings us one month closer to spring weather! You will find maple festivals, Irish celebrations, delicious food and more throughout Vermont and New Hampshire this month. Read on to find all the details on the Top 10 Festivals in VT and NH.
- Circus Spectacular (Brattleboro, VT) - Guest artists from circuses around the world come together for this annual fundraiser. It's a fun, family-friendly evening that will take place on March 3rd & March 4th.
- Winterfest 2019 (New London, NH) - The Inn at Pleasant Lake will hold its third annual Winterfest which will feature a chili and soup cook-off, a petting zoo, a silent auction, art, festivities and more!
- Wintervale (Burlington, VT) - The Intervale Center will host a fun event with food, drinks, outdoor recreation and winter fun from 11am -3pm.
- Killington Irish Festival (Killington, VT) - Music, dancing, arts and crafts and more will take place at the Irish Festival on the 15th and 16th.
- CHaD Battle of the Badges (Manchester, NH) - Support the kids and programs at CHaD while you cheer on the firefighters and police officers that compete in this annual hockey game! The game will begin at 3pm.
- Kearsage Maple Festival (Warner, NH) - Learn all about the sugaring process and enjoy some maple treats on Saturday and Sunday at the Kearsage Mountain sugar bush.
- Vermont Maple Open House (various Vermont locations) - Several sugarhouses throughout the state will be celebrating the sugaring season this weekend! Find your favorite sugarhouse and enjoy sugar on snow, maple syrup samples, activities, tours and more!
- New Hampshire Maple Open House (Various NH locations) - Fresh syrup, maple candies, doughnuts and more await you at sugarhouses throughout New Hampshire during Maple Weekend!
- New Hampshire Family Fun Expo (Concord, NH) - Shop, explore and participate in fun activities throughout this fun event from 10am - 3pm.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade (Manchester, NH) - Don't miss this fantastic St. Patrick's Parade in downtown Manchester!
***Receive an email notification each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post by visiting this page and clicking "subscribe."***