Winter means snow and snow means sledding! Chances are that you already have a favorite neighborhood sledding spot. However, if you're looking to mix things up on a larger hill or with some tube sledding, be sure to check out the following Upper Valley locations!
- The hills by the Hanover Country Club are perfect for the entire family. There are large hills for big kids/adults and smaller hills for little ones. Hanover, NH
- The Arrowhead Recreation Area offers a tow rope for snow tubing. The offer full (1 hour 50 min.) and half sessions (50 min.). Claremont, NH
- The Enfield Shaker Village Hill is a 300-foot wide, 1,800-foot run that sits above Mascoma Lake. The hill can be found off of route 4A, across from the Shaker Museum. Enfield, NH
- The Quechee Club offers a great sledding hill open to the public. Quechee, VT
- There is a great sledding hill at Mt. Tom, just past the Billings Farm and Museum on Route 12 North. The hill was formerly used as a ski trail and there is still a parking lot across the street. Woodstock, VT
BONUS:: If you have a great hill in your backyard, but you want to mix things up, try to make one of these fun cardboard box sleds.
Sign up for weekly Upper Valley event and activity updates HERE!