Another sunny, summer weekend is ahead! There are still a few Fourth of July celebrations taking place this weekend that will feature food, music and fireworks - find the details HERE!
FRIDAY, July 6th
- First Friday in WRJ (White River Junction, VT) - Stop by downtown WRJ to listen to live music, stroll through town, enjoy samples and visit with local shop owners!
- Outdoor Movie: Paddington 2 (Windsor, VT) - This FREE outdoor movie showing begins at 6pm!
SATURDAY, July 7th
- St. Andrew's Summer Fair (New London, NH) - Strawberry shortcake, crafts, books and fun will take place on the New London town green from 9am - 2pm.
- Incredible Insect Festival (Quechee, VT) - Visit VINS to learn all about insects, enjoy face painting, a bounce house, bug safaris and more from 10am - 5pm.
- Mascoma Lake Boat Parade (Enfield, NH) - Starting at 3pm, you can watch decorated boats parade around the lake!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun Upper Valley events!**