White River Toyota, serving the Upper Valley community as a top Automotive Dealership for nearly 20 years, is looking for a Driver to help our busy Toyota Service Department! Weekend availability required! Primary schedule will be Tuesday- Saturday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 7 am -12pm.
As Valet Driver and Porter of the White River Toyota Team, you'll enjoy:
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Wellness offerings; corporate UVAC gym membership;
- Opportunity for advancement; Annual Incentive;
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts; 401(k) with company match;
- Free unlimited coffee for when you need that afternoon pick me up!
- Community involvement, company events & more!
Valet Driver and Porter Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Driving vehicles in and out of the service lane.
- Preparing cars for service with protective materials.
- Performing tire alignment checks.
- Maintaining the entrance and exit to the service and drive out lanes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Ideal Valet Driver and Porter Candidate:
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Will be experienced in driving standard transmission and comfortable driving vehicles of all sizes.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor and healthy sense of humor.
- Does not mind being on their feet all day while getting plenty of exercise!
Join White River Toyota’s fun and positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology.