White River Toyota, serving the Upper Valley community as a top Automotive Dealership for nearly 20 years, is looking for a full-time Lot Coordinator/Driver to work with our busy Sales Department! The mission of the Lot Coordinator is to perform a variety of tasks associated with maintaining the vehicle inventory, in order to maximize the dealerships efficiency. Hours are primarily 8am- 5pm, Monday- Friday. This is a fun opportunity for someone who enjoys driving new cars, while being active and outside!
As Lot Coordinator & Driver of the White River Toyota Team, you'll Enjoy:
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings; corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts; 401(k) with company match;
- Free unlimited coffee, community involvement, company events & more!
Lot Coordinator and Driver Primary Responsibilities:
- Moving vehicles to maintain the appearance of the dealership lot.
- Fueling vehicles, and working with the sales staff to manage our extensive inventory.
- Locate and prep vehicles to be photographed for our website.
- Vehicle prep entails light interior cleaning and use of car wash.
- Preparing new and used vehicles inventory.
- Performing related tasks as assigned.
- Use of problem-solving and effective communication skills.
The Ideal Lot Coordinator & Driver Candidate:
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor and healthy sense of humor.
- Does not mind being on their feet all day while getting plenty of exercise.
- Enjoys working outdoors in all seasons and temperatures.
Join White River Toyota's fun and positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology.