Have you always wanted to learn the skills needed to become a bartender but cannot find a restaurant to give you a chance? If you are looking for a new challenge and to add to your resume by getting behind the bar and learning the art of mixology, come check out Tuckerbox in White River Junction. Tuckerbox is an authentic Turkish & Mediterranean full-service restaurant looking for a bartender assistant for breakfast/lunch and dinner. The majority of our customers are regulars, they keep coming back for the excellent food and exceptional, personable service. We need you to back up the bartender while at the same time learning to make drinks and serving guests at the bar. All of our food and drink is made from scratch with a lot of love and we would love to add you to our already amazing team. This is a rare and excellent opportunity to learn on the job, build your resume, and become that amazing bartender you have wished you could be!
Snapshot of position:
- Daytime bartender assistant shifts are from 6:30am-3pm, Dinner shifts are from 4pm-close (10-11pm)
- You will be supporting the bartender in preparing cocktail menu and brunch cocktail menu items and servicing guests at your bar (10 seats), giving them the full dining experience. You are there to assist the bartender, taking direction from them as well as learn the skills needed to become our next lead bartender!!
- Full time and part time positions available
- 10% off all meals for you and your guest when you dine on your day off
- 401K with company match after 1 year of service
- Local owner operated with owners on site daily and highly dedicated to restaurant operations
- Eclectic menu featuring authentic Turkish cuisine
- Server experience preferred
- Very competitive wages