We are looking for vendors and entertainment of all kinds. Fruit and vegetables, dairy, honey, maple syrup, prepared foods/food trucks, baked goods, crafters, etc., as well as individual or group musicians.
We have made a lot
of changes to the market including:
- now being run by the City Parks and Rec Department
- on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- at the Visitor Center Green below the Visitor Center at 14 North Street
- will run from May 26th through September 8th (16 weeks)
- reasonable fees - $13/week for full-time vendors, $16/week for part-time vendors
- weekly entertainment, including musicians, clowns, magicians, etc.
- POP (Power of Produce) 8-week children's program that will run each week during the market
between June 30th through August 18th
- now taking debit/EBT cards
If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Tardiff, Coordinator, at ClaremontFarmersMarketnh@gmail.com
, or go to our website ClaremontParks.com for market application and rules.