We are looking for vendors and entertainers for our new market. We have made a lot of changes, including:
- now being run by the City Parks and Rec Department
- on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- at the Visitor Center Green below the Visitor Center at 14 North Street
- will run from May 26th through September 8th (16 weeks)
- reasonable fees - $13/week for full-time vendors,
$16/week for part-time vendors
- weekly entertainment, including musicians, clowns, magicians, etc.
(if interested contact me for payment info)
- POP (Power of Produce) 8-week children's program that will run each week during the market between June 30th through August 18th
- now taking debit/EBT cards
If you have any questions, please contact me at the email below, or check out the website below for market application and rules.
Debbie Tardiff, Coordinator
Claremont Farmers' Market