There are lots of nonprofits in the Upper Valley doing lots of things. We think it's worth knowing what the missions of these organizations are, who runs them and who is volunteering their time to help run them.
Mission: The Upper Valley Haven is a non-profit, private organization that serves people struggling with poverty by providing food, shelter, education, service coordination, and other support. It is located in White River Junction.
Executive Director: Sara Kobylenski
- President, Merritt Patridge, Lyme
- Vice President and Chair of Programs, Ellen Rockmore, Hanover
- Vice President and Chair of Development, Jim Zien, Thetford
- Secretary and Chair of Governance, Ralph Carleton, Hanover
- Treasurer and Chair of Finance, John Sands, Meriden
- Co-Chair (Ad Hoc) Committee on Executive Director Search, Tim van Leer, Hanover
- Co-Chair (Ad Hoc) Committee on Executive Director Search, Sarah Miles, Hanover
- Stacey Chiocchio, Grantham
- Anne Clemens, Hartford
- Richard DuMez, Enfield
- Keith Milne, Hanover
- David Nierenberg, Lebanon
- Cathryn Nunlist, Lebanon
- Ronald Paprocki, Hartford
- Virginia Reed, Fairlee
You're reading Worth Knowing, the place to find news about Upper Valley businesses and organizations. If you have news that's worth knowing, email us at email@example.com and we'll get the word out to the community for you.