Stay busy this winter break with these fun events!
Winter Break is headed our way and it's time to start making plans for a fun-filled week! Here are several fun Upper Valley events to get you started!
SATURDAY, February 17th
- Igloo Build and the Science of Winter (Norwich, VT) - Learn how to build an igloo that can support the weight of a polar bear! Event runs from 10:30am - 4:30pm.
SUNDAY, February 18th
- Let's Go Ice Fishing (Lebanon, NH) - Attend this FREE class to learn the fundamentals of ice fishing! The class begins at 9am.
TUESDAY, February 20th
- Winter Break Day Camp (Woodstock, VT) - Learn all about animals in winter during this FREE day camp!
THURSDAY, February 22nd
- Kids' Crafternoon: Peg Dolls (Norwich, VT) - Design your own dolls and a cardboard house from 1-2:30pm.
FRIDAY, February 23rd
- Snow Shoe the Alice Peck Day Trails (Lebanon, NH) - Bring your snowshoes and hit the trails around Alice Peck Day to get some fresh air and exercise starting at 10am.
- Modern Times Theater (White River Junction, VT) - Enjoy novelty music, pantomime, puppetry and fun from 1-2:30pm at White River School!
- Family Matinee: Wonder (Norwich, VT) - Attend a fun, FREE viewing of Wonder at the Norwich Public Library at 1pm.
SATURDAY, February 24th
- VINS Owl Festival (Quechee, VT) - Learn all about owls through presentations, live shows, crafts and enjoy food and activities. The take place both Saturday & Sunday starting at 9am each day.
Let us know about any other fun Winter Break activities in the comments section below!
Sign up HERE to receive email notifications every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun Upper Valley events!