I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm ready for the weekend! Especially a weekend that will include a Tiki Torch Trek, fireworks, snow sculptures, food and many more fun activities. Have fun this weekend, Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, February 2nd
- Winter Carnival (New London, NH) - Enjoy Dinner with Jack Frost (food, s'mores, bonfire and more), snow sculptures,l and wagon rides on Friday evening. Events (including fireworks!) will continue on Saturday, February 3rd.
SATURDAY, February 3rd
- Snow Sculpture Spectacular (Cornish, NH) - This FREE event will feature art, creativity and outdoor fun. Be prepared to create a fun snow sculpture and dress appropriately for the weather! Event will run from 10am - 12pm.
- Tiki Torch Trek (Hartland, VT) - There will be delicious food, a bonfire, s'mores, music and a stroll along the tiki torch trail from 5-8pm.
- Family Fun Night (Lebanon, NH) - Visit Storrs Hill Ski Area from 5:30 - 9pm for cardboard sled racing, grilling, dancing, volleyball and skiing/snowboarding.
SUNDAY, February 4th
- Make a Snow Sculpture (Hanover, NH) - Stop by the Howe Library from 2-4pm to learn how ice and snow sculptures are created!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun events!