Don't miss these Fantastically Fun February Festivals!
February is here! You may be thinking mainly of chocolate and love, but this month will also bring ice carving competitions, winter carnivals, opportunities to enjoy the snow and much more!
- New London Winter Carnival (New London, NH) - There will be a dinner with Jack Frost, snow sculptures, ice fishing, wagon rides, a bonfire and fireworks! Events run from February 1st - 3rd.
- Grafton Winter Carnival (Grafton, VT) - Enjoy a Triathlon Fun Run, a Wine & Cheese hike, snow sculptures, a bonfire, s'mores and more starting at 11am.
- Keene Ice & Snow Festival (Keene, NH) - Ice carvings, children's crafts, characters, face painting and more form 10am - 4pm.
- Newport Winter Festival (Newport, VT) - Vendor fair & tournaments during the day and a festival (5pm) with laser tag, a bonfire, fireworks, free ice skating and more!
- Ice on Fire (Montpelier, VT) - Dance, theater, music, hot food + drink, family activities and much, more more from 2-5pm. Dressing up is encouraged!
- Dartmouth Winter Carnival (Hanover, NH) - Ice carving competition, snow sculptures, food, movies, ski races and more will take over Dartmouth College from February 8th - 11th.
- Milton Winter Festival (Milton, VT) - Kick off the festival with a party in the park and enjoy fireworks, a bonfire, sleigh rides and continue through the weekend with sled dogs, snowshoeing, a masquerade ball, a chili cook-off and more!
- Brrrlington Winter Bash (Burlington, VT) - This FREE event features dog sled races, dancing, face painting, animals, music and more from 12 - 3pm.
- Vermont Flurry: Woodstock Snow Sculpture Festival (Woodstock, VT) - Come cheer on the professional snow sculpting teams and see their works of art from February 16th - 18th!
- Brattleboro Winter Carnival (Brattleboro, VT) - Sugar on snow, sleigh rides, Jr. Olympics races, ice fishing, family events and more! Events run from February 17th - 25th.
- Blue Mountain Sled Dog Races (Grantham, NH) - Races start at 8am. There will be great spectating opportunities at the areas by the beginning and end of the races!
- FamilyFun Magazine Winter Carnival (Smuggers' Notch, VT) - Ice sculptures, snow games, food, music, face painting, hot dog BBQ and more on the village green from 2:30 - 4:30pm.
- Wolfeboro Winter Wonderland (Wolfeboro, NH) - Running from February 24th - March 3rd, this festival will feature a winter triathlon, winter festivities, ski/snowboard races, a bonfire, fireworks and more!
- Winter Carnival (Merrimack, NH) - Cardboard box sledding, ice carvings, ice fishing, food, photo booth and a whole lot more! From 12-3pm at Wasserman Park.
Please sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers creates a post!