Another warm weekend is ahead! Head outdoors and enjoy some ice fishing, head to the Montshire and learn about space or pick one of the other fun Upper Valley events. Have fun!
FRIDAY, January 26th
- S'more Ice Skating Party (Lebanon, NH) - Head to Pat Walsh Park at 6pm for s'mores and ice skating!
SATURDAY, January 27th
- 17th Annual Ice Fishing Derby at Dewey's Pond (Quechee, VT) - Head out to Dewey's Pond for refreshments and ice fishing. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and event. Activities start at 7am. *It also happens to be Vermont's Free Ice Fishing Day, so you can go ice fishing on any legal waterbody in Vermont without a license.
- Animal Adaptations to Winter (Woodstock, VT) - Learn about the ways that Vermont wildlife adapt during the winter, then head out for a snowshoe hike. Adult and child snowshoes are available and this event is FREE!
- Astronomy Day (Norwich, VT) - Guest astronomers from Dartmouth will be at the Montshire Museum to provide a full day of astronomical fun! Perfect for all ages. Events will take place between 10:30am - 4:30pm.
- Chili Cook-off (East Corinth, VT) - Head to the East Corinth Congregational Church for the annual Chili Contest from 5-7pm.
**Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up HERE for email updates every time Weekend Wanderers creates a post!**