Simple Energy is a locally owned, fast growing, full service heating oil and propane company that also offers electrical and plumbing services. We are a company that is passionate about providing the best service to every one of our customers. We are genuinely enthusiastic about the work we do. If you want to work for a winning team, then Simple Energy is the place for you.
We are seeking a full-time Master Electrician with a minimum 2 years of experience to join our electrical contractor division. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual who would assist the growth of our electrical department as we continue to expand into the residential, commercial, industrial and solar space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess these skills:
- Strong team player
- Experience with clean energy
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times
- Creative problem solving and top notch organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence and a calm and courteous demeanor
- The ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Solar experience is a plus
Simple Energy offers a competitive wage and benefits package. To learn more about us, visit us at www.SimpleEnergyOnline.com or on Facebook or Instagram.