It's Christmas weekend! There will be lights, music and more in the Upper Valley to keep you entertained. I hope whatever you decide to do this weekend, that you're surrounded by people you love! Happy Holidays!
FRIDAY, December 22nd
- Caroling in the Valley (White River Junction, VT) - Meet to practice at the Main Street Museum at 4pm and then gather after the caroling for cocoa and cookies.
- SPLASH Night at UVAC (White River Junction, VT) - From 7-9pm you can enjoy music, food, game and more. This event is for kids in grades 4-8.
SATURDAY, December 23rd
- Christmas at the Farm (Woodstock, VT) - Starting at 10am, you can see how Christmas worked in late 19th century Woodstock. Linger while cookies bake, enjoy holiday programs and making historic ornaments.
- A Mid-Century Modern Christmas Exhibit (Norwich, VT) - From 11am - 2pm enjoy all the elements of a classic 1950-60's Christmas. Admission is FREE!
- Christmas Musical Performance by the Parker Family (South Royalton, VT) - Enjoy a FREE musical Christmas performance at 7pm. Take a drive around the Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial after the performance and enjoy the light display!
Sign up HERE for Upper Valley event updates from Weekend Wanderers!