It's the holiday season! There is so much to love about New England during the holidays. The Upper Valley does some great things during this time of year. Here are my top ten must-do events!
1. Attend the Annual Gingerbread Festival and support The Family Place. (Norwich, VT)
2. Attend the Dartmouth Tree Lighting. (Hanover, NH)
3. Check out The Best Upper Valley Light Displays. (Various towns)
4. Grab some hot chocolate and cookies from Lou's Bakery. (Hanover, NH)
5. Go sledding on one of The Upper Valley's Best Sledding Hills.. (Various locations.)
6. Grab your skates and hit the ice at one of these 6 FREE Places to Skate. (Various locations.)
7. Walk around the town of Woodstock. Preferably during Wassail Weekend. (Woodstock, VT)
8. Find a way to give back to our community. Here is a list of Upper Valley Volunteer opportunities.
9. Take some time to share your wish list with Santa! Here is a list of Santa's 2017 Upper Valley Appearances.
10. Find your perfect Christmas Tree at a classic Upper Valley Christmas Tree Farm.
Sign up HERE for email updates on Upper Valley events and activities!