With your help, we will collect the 9 most requested food items at The Upper Valley Haven. You can drop off each specific item at a specific location and we will build mountains and pyramids of the products.
You can stop by any of the locations and see how our efforts are going and add to the pile to watch them continue to grow During The 19 Days of Norwich - Dec. 1 - 19.
This is a really fun activity to do with your kids/grandkids and a great opportunity to meet your local business people.
1. Remax Group One Realtors is collecting TUNA.
2. Andrea’s Hair Studio - is collecting PASTA products.
3. Marion Cross School is collecting CANNED TOMATOES.
4. The Town Clerk’s office is collecting PEANUT BUTTER.
5. The Norwich Bookstore is collecting JAM/JELLY.
6. Bayada Nurses is collecting SOUP.
7. The Norwich Public Library is collecting CEREAL.
8. Diane’s Casual Cuts is collecting PASTA SAUCE.
9. Ledyard National Bank is collecting CANNED FRUIT.