Thanksgiving is right around the corner! There are some great events taking place around the Upper Valley this weekend if you have visitors in town.
SATURDAY, November 18th
- Thanksgiving Market - Norwich Farmers Market (Norwich, VT) - Starting at 9am at Tracy Hall, you can shop for all your Thanksgiving produce and baked good needs.
- HopStop: Jason Tardy (Hanover, NH) - Join Jason for a juggling and comedy act from 11am - Noon.
- Barnard Barn Festival (Barnard, VT) - Live music, holiday shopping, free tastings with local vendors and more from 2-6pm.
SUNDAY, November 19th
- Rhythm Kids Free Demo Class (Lebanon, NH) - Come explore the world of rhythm at 3pm.
- 9th Annual Tiny Turkey Trot (Hanover, NH) - A FREE youth fun run up and down the green at 11:30am. All participants will receive a reward!
Sign up HERE for event and activity email updates from Weekend Wanderers!