Still trying to work off that Halloween sugar high? Hit the town this weekend and enjoy art, music, food and more! The Upper Valley has another great weekend in store! Be sure to check out these 8 Great November Festivals, too!
FRIDAY, November 3rd
- TRAIL BREAK Taps + Tacos Limited Opening (White River Junction, VT) - In conjunction with WRJ's First Friday, TRAIL BREAK will be doing one last limited opening from 5-9 PM! Their menus will feature several kinds of tacos, CHURRO BALLS(!), chips & sals/guac and plenty of beverages! Down the hall, Smith & Vasant Architects will also be holding an open house with an "Ask the Architect" Q&A and snacks!
- Family Glow Dance (Hanover, NH) - The R.W. Black Center will be throwing a family dance party from 6:30-8:30pm. $20/family include glow in the dark face paint, glow sticks and more!
SATURDAY, November 4th
- A Day for Toys! (Norwich, VT) - Head to the Monstshire Museum from 11 AM - 3 PM explore, create and deconstruct toys!
- Learn to Curl Clinic (White River Junction, VT) - The Wendall A. Barwood Arena will host the Upper Valley Curling Cub from 5:45 - 8 PM as they hold curling clinics. Be sure to reserve your spot TODAY!
SUNDAY, November 5th
- Halloween Pasture PALS (Springfield, VT) - Decorate a pumpkin to feed to the animals, participate in a costume contest, learn important skills with the help of the animals and more at 11am at the VINE Sanctuary.
- Harpoon Friendsgiving (Windsor, VT) - From 6-8pm you can support the Vermont Foodbank while enjoying delicious food and fun!
Sign up HERE for weekly email updates on events and activities happening around the Upper Valley!