Spring is coming everyone! These New Hampshire and Vermont festivals will help you get out and celebrate the warmer temps, the early blooms and everything else spring has to offer in New England. Here are the Top 10 Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire this April...
- 26th Annual Family Festival (Springfield, VT) - Head to the Springfield Area Parent Child Center for games, entertainment, activities and more from 9am - 12pm.
- Sheep & Shear Delights (Shelburne, VT) - Celebrate sheep and everything they provide us from 10am - 1pm at Shelburne Farms.
- Baby Animals: Heritage Breeds at the Banke (Portsmouth, NH) - The Strawbery Banke Museum will showcasing a variety of heirloom breeds of barnyard baby animals. There will be activities and food for purchase, too.
- Discover WILD New Hampshire Day (Concord, NH) - Crafts, games, activities and more will excite and delight everyone. This event is hosted by the department of Fish and Game.
- Spring on the Farm (Tamworth, NH) - Have fun nuzzling baby goats and lambs and enjoy activities, crafts and more from 11am - 3pm.
- Vermont Maple Festival (St. Albans, VT) - Enjoy a three-day celebration of food and arts in St. Albans!
- St. Johnsbury World Maple Festival (St. Johnsbury, VT) - Celebrate the history and heritage of the Maple Syrup Industry with a 5K, entertainment, food vendors and more.
- Vernal Pool Walk for Families (Newbury, NH) - Visit The Fells to explore a NH vernal pool at 1pm.
***Receive an email notification each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post by visiting this page and clicking "subscribe."***