Saint Patrick's day safety message from the Norwich PD
The luck of the Irish is an expression that is said here and there and is very popular around the Saint Patrick's day holiday. Here is a message from the Norwich Police department that makes a lot of sense, probably a lot more than drinking and driving would. Photos and message courtesy of Norwich PD.
The Norwich Police Department and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration remind you to have a Safe and Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
* Designate a sober driver or have an alternate transportation plan before the party begins.
* If you don't have a designated driver, you can use NHTSA’s SaferRide app to call a taxi or a friend.
* Never let a friend drive drunk. Arrange a safe way for them to get home.
* Don't ride in a vehicle with an intoxicated driver.
* Always buckle up. It's your best defense against drunk drivers.
Please remember to click on the Blue Subscribe button to subscribe to my blog. This will give you a notification each time a new story is published.