It's almost time for Maple Weekend in Vermont and New Hampshire! On March 23rd - 24th, sugar houses across the Upper Valley will open their doors and welcome the public with tasty samples and fun activities. Here are some of our favorite local spots to experience the Maple Madness festivities...
- Mac's Maple Street Fest (Plainfield, NH) - Two words - Maple Creamees. You don't want to miss the return of these delicious treats. The party starts at 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Sugarbush Farm Open House Weekend (Woodstock, VT) - Celebrate all things maple at this beloved local farm from 9am - 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Patch Orchards (Lebanon, NH) - Learn about the sugaring process, enjoy some pancakes and donuts and ask as many questions as you want from 9am - 1pm.
- Maple Daze (Norwich, VT) - King Arthur Flour will have live music, maple treat samples and a benefit breakfast from 8am - 3pm!
- Kearsarge Maple Festival (Warner, NH) - A family-friendly festival featuring maple treats! Event runs from 9am - 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Maple Madness (Woodstock, VT) - Visit the town green in Woodstock Saturday morning for sugar on snow, maple butter popcorn, a visit from VINS and more! Events continue through Sunday afternoon.
***Receive an email notification each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post by visiting this page and clicking "subscribe."***