Looking for a class to refresh your unused MS Excel skills, or learn some new ones? There are still seats available for this short course held at River Valley Community College. River Valley Community College in Lebanon is offering a 6 hour, 2 day course in Advanced Topics in Excel (2016 edition). The class will be held Monday and Tuesday March 18 & 19 from 9am-12pm at the Lebanon Academic Center located at 15 Hanover St. The class is open to all community members and businesses. Cost for this course is $114.00 and registration can be done online athttps://rvcc.coursestorm.com/browse Or by calling the Lebanon Academic Center at (603)443-4200
Is This Class Right for Me? This class is for people who are comfortable using a variety of Excel’s features, but haven’t yet worked with some of the more advanced options. This course provides a broad overview of Microsoft Excel’s advanced features. Learn how to create custom templates and formats, build what-if scenarios and PivotTables, and quickly summarize data. It’s also an excellent course to build awareness of some of the great tools available in Excel.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Create custom views, themes, styles, templates, number formats, and fill series
- Record and use basic macros
- Import and export data
- Build rules for data validation
- Consolidate workbook data into one worksheet
- Create what-if scenarios and data tables
- Insert subtotals and outlines
- Build PivotTables and PivotTable charts
- Share workbooks and protect worksheets
- Insert and modify useful Excel functions
No materials are required to participate except a desire and enthusiasm to learn.
Cost for this course is $114.00 and registration can be done online athttps://rvcc.coursestorm.com/browse
Or by calling the Lebanon Academic Center at (603)443-4200