This weekend you can enjoy Dartmouth's production of "Into the Woods," visit the Hood Museum of Art for family-friendly activities, visit VINS for a wine and dine event and more!
FRIDAY, March 1st
- Owl Prowl Wine and Dine (Quechee, VT) - Explore the wintry wonderland around VINS and end the evening with a 3-course meal from the Quechee Inn at Marshland Farm. This event is for the 21+ crowd.
- Dartmouth Department of Theater: Into the Woods (Hanover, NH) - Visit the Hopkins Center for the Arts to see their production of Into the Woods this weekend (Friday - Sunday).
SATURDAY, March 2nd
- Storytime in the Galleries (Hanover, NH) - Introduce your little ones to art with stories and playtime in the galleries of the Hood Museum of Art. From 11:00 - 11:45am.
- Family Workshop: Recycle, Repurpose, Recreate (Hanover, NH) - Discover how contemporary global artists use found materials in their art and use the inspiration to create your own work of art from 2 - 4PM.
SUNDAY, March 3rd
- Mardi Gras Carnival (Enfield, NH) - This family-friendly event will feature games, prizes, snacks and more! FREE, from 12 - 2PM.
***Receive an email notification each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post by visiting this page and clicking "subscribe."***