It's the weekend, and it's going to be a fun one! Here are the top Upper Valley Weekend Events...
FRIDAY, February 8th
- New London Winter Carnival (New London, NH) - Don't miss out a bonfire, wagon rides, a dinner with Jack Frost, kids' activities and more at the New London Winter Carnival. The event will run through the weekend.
- Father-Daughter Dance (Lebanon, NH) - The CCBA will host a special dance from 6-8pm. There will be refreshments, flowers and a DJ.
SATURDAY, February 9th
- Winter Forest Fairy Hunt (Quechee, VT) - Explore the woods, search for fairies, build your own fairy house and more from 10am - 3pm.
- 2019 Snowshoe Festival (Enfield, NH) - Visit the Enfield Shaker Museum to showshoe or cross-country ski through the woods, enjoy lunch, toasted marshmallows and more from 10am - 3pm.
- Springfield Winter Carnival (Springfield, VT) - Enjoy a bonfire, skating, sledding, face painting, food, music and more from 12pm - 10pm!
- Family Fun Night (Lebanon, NH) - Visit Storr's Hill for Family Fun Night! There will be a cardboard sled race, food for sale and more from 5:30pm - 9pm.
SUNDAY, February 10th
- Occom Pond Party (Hanover, NH) - An annual UV favorite, the Occom Pond Party will take place from 12pm - 3pm. Enjoy ice sculptures, snow sculptures, family-friendly activities, sleigh rides and more!
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***