A Man, Woman and Animals
NH, an entire Family might have all been poisoned to Death by Carbon Monoxide!
The long Winter shut in's can cause havoc from fire's, heating issues and a silent killer Carbon Monoxide.
It was a welfare check that found the State Police of New Hampshire on the scene of a very sad welfare visit.
The importance of Carbon Monoxide Alarms in the home is as important as Fire Alarms!
Please can we all check our own homes and the homes of our loved ones and family.
Maybe even test your's if you have one, change the battery and by all means remind everyone you can on the importance of regularly checking in and on our community members!
I am so sad just to think they all died needlessly.