S'mores, ice skating, music performances, art and more can be found this weekend in the Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, February 1st
- S'mores Ice Skating Party (Lebanon, NH) - Visit Pat Walsh Park to enjoy a family-friendly night of ice skating and S'mores making from 6pm - 8pm.
SATURDAY, February 2nd
- 18th Annual Youth Ice Fishing Derby (Quechee, VT) - Head to Dewey Pond to compete in the Ice Fishing Derby from 7:30am - 12pm. There will be food, supplies and a lot of fun!
- The Lion & the Mouse and Other Tales at the Grange Theater (South Pomfret, VT) - The Crabtree Puppet Theatre will present hilarious and lively tales from around the world with their beautiful puppets from 11am - 12pm.
- Tiki Torch Trek (Hartland, VT) - Ski or snowshoe the Hartland Trails while enjoying tiki torches, food, music and a bonfire from 5pm - 8pm.
SUNDAY, February 3rd
- Family Day - Meet the Musem (Hanover, NH) - Get creative together with in-gallery activities while you explore the museum. At 1:30 there will be a special performance for families to enjoy by the Swing Peepers.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***