There is a lot to look forward to this weekend in the Upper Valley! S'mores, ice fishing, food and more!
FRIDAY, January 25th
- S'more Ice Skating Party (Lebanon, NH) - Celebrate winter with fun family entertainment at the outdoor skating rinks at Pat Walsh Park from 6PM - 8PM.
SATURDAY, January 26th
- FREE Fishing Day in Vermont (Various Locations in Vermont) - All (resident or non-resident) are welcome to fish for free, without a license all day long. There will be several events throughout the state taking place to help teach you how to enjoy this fun sport.
- Astronomy Day (Norwich, VT) - Guest astronomers and educational staff members will help visitors enjoy a full day of astronomical activities from 10:30am to 4:30pm.
- Grand Reopening of the Hood Museum (Hanover, NH) - Come explore the new Hood Museum of Art! There will be giveaways, refreshments, hot drinks, music and more from 11am - 5pm.
SUNDAY, January 27th
- Snowshoe and Hot Chocolate (Newbury, NH) - Explore Fisherfield Park on snowshoes and then enjoy a delicious cup of hot cocoa from 10am - Noon.
- World Snow Day (Claremont, NH) - Kids 4-14 will be offered 50% off on lift tickets for tubing, skiing and snowboarding from 10am - 4pm. There will also be raffle items, discount coupons and more.
- Mommy and Me: Cookie Baking Workshop (Enfield, NH) - Head to the Shaker Museum to bake cookies, decorate aprons and enjoy some quality time with your kids. The class will run from 2-4PM.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***