Looking at the forecast, we may be in for another cold weekend. Don't worry, that won't stop the Upper Valley from hosting some fantastic weekend events. Just be sure to bundle up when you head out!
FRIDAY, January 18th
- Winter Storytime: Tales for the Season (Quechee, VT) - Enjoy the picture book read-aloud series at VINS from 11am - Noon. The event also includes a craft and a live animal encounter.
SATURDAY, January 19th
- Winter Wildlife Celebration (Quechee, VT) - Visit VINS to enjoy indoor and outdoor activities, crafts and games. There will also be a campfire and delicious refreshments. Event runs from 10am - 4pm.
- Full Moon Fiesta (Lebanon, NH) - Enjoy some active outdoor time from 6-8pm at Storrs Hill Ski Area. There will be food from local vendors and bonfires to keep you warm. Be sure to bring your own dishes and utensils to this eco-friendly event.
SUNDAY, January 20th
- Showshoe and Hot Chocolate (Newbury, NH) - Snowshoe your way through the trails of Fisherfield Park and end your excursion with a cup of hot cocoa and light refreshments. From 10am - Noon. *RESCHEDULED*
- World Snow Day (Claremont, NH) - Head to Arrowhead Recreation Area to enjoy raffles, prizes and half off tickets for skiing, snowboarding and sledding for children 4-14 years old! From 10am - 4pm. *RESCHEDULED*
- UVTA Skate-A-Thon (Fairlee, VT) - Join UVTA to skate laps around Lake Morey. Your entrance fee also includes lunch from Boloco, hot chocolate, soup, raffle tickets and more. All proceeds benefit the Upper Valley Trails Alliance. Event runs from 10am - 3pm. *RESCHEDULED*
- Teddy Bear Picnic (Enfield, NH) - A family-friendly event that will provide a picnic lunch, snacks, beverages and bear-themed fun from 12pm - 2pm. Bring your teddy bears and blankets. Please RSVP to this event ahead of time.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***