Winter Break will be here soon and, if you're like me, you'll be looking for ways to get out of the house from time to time. Here are several fun ideas to keep you busy during the break!
Saturday, December 21st
- Holiday Cheer Gathering (Norwich, VT) - Visit the Norwich Public Library fro cocoa, snacks and music from 3:30 - 5:30pm.
- Splash Night for Grades 4-8 (White River Junction, VT) - For only $5 kids in grades 4-8 can music, food, games and pool time from 7pm - 9pm.
Sunday, December 22nd
- Christmas at the Farm (Woodstock, VT) - Visit the authentically decorate farmhouse, make a historic ornament, enjoy a sleigh ride (weather permitting), participate in interactive holiday programs and more. Event runs from the 22nd - 24th.
Wednesday, December 26th
- Chain Reactions: A Winter Break Event (Norwich, VT) - Create an oversized, collaborative chain reaction machine at this special winter break activity from 12:00pm - 4:00pm at the Montshire Museum.
Thursday, December 27th
- Create, Play and Explore (Hanover, NH) - Play with tech toys, enjoy a fun game, create some crafts and more from 1:00pm - 4:00pm at the Howe Library.
Friday, December 28th
- Cheetah Conservation in Kenya (Quechee, VT) - Visit VINS to learn about Action for Cheetahs in Kenya's efforts to protect the Cheetah population in Kenya. From 3:00 - 4:30pm.
Sunday, December 30th
- Get Crackin' (Hanover, NH) - Visit the Howe Library between 2:00pm - 4:00pm to create crackers for your New Year's Eve party!
Matilda the Music (White River Junction, VT) - Head to Northern Stage to catch a performance of this lively musical. Runs through January 1st.
Public Skating at Wendall A. Barwood Arena (White River Junction, VT) - Enjoy public skating on Wednesdays (11:30am - 1:00pm), Saturdays (4:15pm - 5:30pm) and Sundays (3:30pm - 4:45pm).
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***