Worth Knowing: New Year, new you - attend Upper Valley Women's Workshop
On January 5, 2019 from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center will host a workshop focusing on issues in women's wellness. Get yourself in the right mindset to create the changes you want to make this a great New Year. Spend a morning learning from the Upper Valley's experts in women's wellness!
- Discover action steps that will move you towards your physical, mental and financial goals this year.
- Tap into the power of your subconscious mind and get yourself set for success.
- Re-establish a healthy relationship with your body.
- Learn to trust the messages your body sends. Nourish and nurture your body with self care and self acceptance.
- Set realistic goals for a fitness routine that works. Simple exercises that only take 10-20 minutes each day to get you started.
- Harness the power of an effective budget to push you towards your financial goals.
Get started on an unshakable path towards financial health by attending this Workshop.
Cost: $79/per person registration fee
Special Offer: $179 includes registration AND a 60 minute one-on-one session with EACH of our presenters.
When/Where: Saturday, January 5, 2019 from 8:30-12 noon at Women's Health Resource Center, 9 Hanover Street, Lebanon, NH.
Facilitated by: Katy Almstrom, Financial Coach; Patti Friedman, Wellness Coach; Karen Gray, Certified Hypnotist; Julie Glynn, Food & Body Relationship Coach.
For more information email Julie@JulieGlynnCoaching.com
You're reading Worth Knowing, the place to go to find news about Upper Valley businesses, organizations and people, as well things that are just worth knowing. If you have news that's worth knowing, email us at email@example.com and we'll get the word out for you. To subscribe to Worth Knowing, go here.