Still looking for Santa? Find him at these spots around the Upper Valley!
There's still time to meet the man of the season - Santa! Here are a few spots to see him in Upper Valley over the next couple of weeks.
WEDNESDAY, December 12th
- Woodstock Winter Festival (North Woodstock, NH) - Visit Fadden's General Store at 6pm to see Santa!
FRIDAY, December 14th
- Santa is Coming to Town (New London, NH) - Enjoy a visit from Santa from 3pm - 6pm.
- Christmas in Canaan (Canaan, NH) - Santa will come to town for a visit from 5pm - 8pm.
SATURDAY, December 15th
- Breakfast with Santa (Bradford, VT) - Join Santa and his elves for a delicious breakfast from 9am - 11am.
- Skate with Santa (White River Junction, VT) - Grab your skates and hit the ice with Santa with holiday music and treats from 4:15pm - 5:30pm.
SUNDAY, December 16th
- Children's Christmas Party (Newbury, NH) - Visit with Santa starting at 4pm.
THURSDAY, December 20th
- Holiday Hoopla (New London, NH) - Visit with Santa and enjoy other fun festivities from 5 - 7pm.
SATURDAY, December 22nd
- Skate with Santa (Woodstock, VT) - Skate with Santa from 5:40 - 7:00pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**