Top 10 December Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
The holidays are magical in Vermont and New Hampshire! There are so many wonderful events to attend, but we've narrowed them down to the 10 Best Festivals in December!
Saturday, December 1st
- Vintage Christmas (Portsmouth, NH) - Kick off the holiday season on the seacoast with ice skating, gingerbread houses, a musical and more throughout the entire month of December.
Sunday, December 2nd
- Christmas in Grafton (Grafton, VT) - Enjoy a weekend full of sleigh rides, Santa visits, cookie decorating and more in quaint Grafton!
- Winter Lights in the Park (Essex Junction, VT) - Enjoy lights, music and a festive atmosphere in Maple Street Park throughout the month of December.
Friday, December 7th
- Woodstock Wassail Weekend (Woodstock, VT) - Enjoy a weekend in beautiful Woodstock. Tours historic homes decorated for the holidays, enjoy a Wassail Parade, breakfast with Santa, an artisan market and more from the 7th - 9th.
Saturday, December 8th
- St. Johnsbury Victorian Holiday (St. Johnsbury, VT) - You'll find live music, Santa, cookie samples, sleigh rides and much more in St. Johnsbury on the 8th & 9th!
- Lighted Tractor Parade (Manchester Center, VT) - A unique holiday celebration! Enjoy this parade of lighted tractors. Event starts at 5:30pm!
- Christmas at Canterbury (Canterbury, NH) - This festival will take you back to simpler times with a train display, music, crafts, cider and more. Event takes place on both the 8th and the 15th.
Friday, December 14th
- Christmas in Canaan (Canaan, NH) - Head to Canaan for caroling, sleigh rides, Santa visits, crafts and more from 5pm - 8pm.
- Holiday Pops (Manchester, VT) - The Vermont Symphony Orchestra will put on some spectacular shows from the 14th - 16th.
Saturday, December 15th
- Cabot Holiday Festival and Outdoor Market (Cabot, VT) - Holiday cheer, food, treats, music, decorations and more await you at this fun holiday festival from 2pm - 10pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**