Donate Food To Build The 9 World Wonders of Norwich
See the Pyramids of peanut butter! Help build the Colossus of tuna!
The 19 Days of Norwich (and beyond) is collecting the 9 most requested items at The Haven at specific locations in downtown Norwich. "You can stop by any of the locations and see how our efforts are going and add to the pile to watch them continue to grow during The 19 Days - Dec. 1-19. A really fun activity to do with your kids/grandkids and a great opportunity to meet your local business people," said Dan Fraser in his listserv post.
Locations and items, per the listserv.
- Remax Group One Realtors is collecting TUNA.
- Andrea’s Hair Studio is collecting PASTA products.
- Marion Cross School is collecting CANNED TOMATOES.
- The Town Clerk’s office is collecting PEANUT BUTTER.
- The Norwich Bookstore is collecting JAM/JELLY.
- Bayada Nurses is collecting SOUP.
- The Norwich Public Library is collecting CEREAL.
- Diane’s Casual Cuts is collecting PASTA SAUCE.
- Ledyard National Bank is collecting CANNED FRUIT.