6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: November 30th - December 2nd
Support local businesses at craft fairs, help out The Family Place at their annual Gingerbread Festival and celebrate at the many Christmas festivals taking place this weekend in the Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, November 30th
- Children's Christmas Party (Enfield, NH) - Immediately following the community tree lighting ceremony, you can visit with Santa, listen to holiday music and enjoy refreshments at this FREE event from 6-8pm.
SATURDAY, December 1st
- 6th Annual White River School Craft Fair (White River Junction, VT) - Head to the White River School to enjoy unique vendors, a bake sale, face painting and visits with Santa from 9am - 2pm!
- 16th Annual Gingerbread Festival (Norwich, VT) - Come support The Family Place at this fun, family-friendly event. There are plenty of great holiday-themed activities to keep the whole family entertained! From 10am - 3pm.
- Hometown Holidays (Enfield, NH) - Story time, crafts, cookie decorating, music, wagon rides and MORE from 10am - 2pm.
- Tis the Season - Lebanon's Downtown Holiday Celebration (Lebanon, NH) - Carriage rides, music, entertainment, the annual tree lighting and Santa Claus will be in downtown Lebanon, NH from 2-5pm.
SUNDAY, December 2nd
- Dashing Through the Snow Holiday Open House (New London, NH) - Head to the New London Historical Society to enjoy crafts, music, food and fun from Noon - 3pm.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***