5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: November 23rd - 25th
I hope you all had the most wonderful Thanksgiving! Now it's time to continue your celebrations with tree lightings, Small Business Saturday events and MORE! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
FRIDAY, November 23rd
- Santa is Coming to Town (Claremont, NH) - Gather together to see Broad Street Park light up and to see Santa arrive by fire truck. 6pm-8pm
- Live Nativity (South Royalton, VT) - Visit the Joseph Smith Memorial on Friday or Saturday at 7pm to enjoy a Live Nativity, cider and donuts, a nativity display and more!
SATURDAY, November 24th
- Small Business Saturday in the Upper Valley (White River Junction, VT) - Where can you find BBQ, handmade candles, hypnosis, treats and more all at the same place? The Newberry Market on Small Business Saturday from 10am - 3pm!
- Light Up the Park (Windsor, VT) - You can kick off the holiday season with Santa, tractor rides, mini bonfires, ornament making, cookie decorating and more from 1-5pm at Artisans Park.
SUNDAY, November 25th
- Family Fun Aerial Yoga (White River Junction, VT) - Burn off all those extra calories with the family at Open Door in WRJ at 11am.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***