Marijuana Advisory Commission To Hold Listening Tour
December 6 in White River Junction
The Governor’s Marijuana Advisory Commission will host a listening tour throughout Vermont for public comment on the draft reports produced by the Advisory Commission’s Subcommittees on Roadway Safety, Education and Prevention, and Taxation and Regulation.
The draft reports are available here. Printed copies of the reports will not be provided at any of the meetings
"The listening tour is to give Vermonters the opportunity to further inform the Commission as it prepares to finalize its report and submit its recommendations to Governor Scott by December 15," said the VermontBiz.com article.
- November 26 – Asa Bloomer Building, 2nd Floor, Room 266, 88 Merchants Row, Rutland, VT
- November 28 –Willison Central School Auditorium, 195 Central School Dr, Williston, VT
- December 3 – Morse Center, Black Box Theatre, St. Johnsbury Academy, 1000 Main Street, St. Johnsbury, VT
- December 5 – Vermont Veteran’s Home, 325 North Street, Bennington, VT
- December 6 – White River Junction National Guard Armory, 240 Main Street, White River Junction, VT