Ledyard Charter School seeks a dynamic high school math/Science teacher for Semester Two 2019 school year.
· Do you believe in teaching students rather than a subject?
· Do you look for alternative ways to educate?
· Do you like to think outside the box?
· Do you believe that every student can learn?
LCS is looking for someone to join our faculty who is not only a qualified math teacher but who is also able to bring other skills and experience to the team. A background or experience in science and/or technology would be very beneficial.
If you would like a full-time teaching experience that is autonomous, fun, challenging, and rewarding and that allows you to be creative in the classroom, please submit the following:
2. Letter of Interest
3. Contact info for three references
4. Two letters of reference
a. One from employer
b. One other of your choice (no relatives)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience working in alternative education or with at-risk teens
· NH Secondary Math or Science Certification or Alt. Certification
· Training in Varied Learning Styles, Integrated Studies, Cooperative and Project-based Learning
John Higgins, Executive Director