Upper Valley Holiday Bucket List 2018
The holidays are here! The snow, the twinkling lights, the cozy fires... It all comes together to create holiday magic. The Upper Valley has plenty to offer this time of year. Here are my Top Ten UV Holiday Traditions!
- Participate in a Turkey Trot. You can find a list of a few of the Turkey Trots taking place this year HERE.
- Attend a Holiday Festival. You can find my Top 10 Favorites HERE.
- Drink a hot cocoa at one of these local spots. Be sure to let us know which one you like best!
- Go sledding. Click on the link to read about a few of our favorite local spots! My personal favorite hill is by Occom Pond in Hanover.
- Drive around to see holiday lights. You can see The Best Upper Valley Light Displays HERE.
- Grab your skates and hit the ice. Check out our list of 6 FREE Places to Skate.
- Find your perfect tree at one of these Upper Valley Christmas Tree Farms.
- Visit with Santa! He will be at the Powerhouse Mall on December 7th and 8th for FREE.
- Organize a Food Drive. The Upper Valley Haven is always grateful for a delivery of food to help stock their shelves.
- Attend the Dartmouth Tree Lighting in Hanover, NH.
Sign up HERE for email updates on Upper Valley events and activities!