I'm ready for the weekend! Especially a weekend full of craft fairs, cider tasting, a turkey trot and more!
FRIDAY, November 16th
- Matilda the Musical (White River Junction, VT) - Head to Northern Stage this weekend to catch one of the showings of Matilda. It's a play that will delight the entire family!
SATURDAY, November 17th
- Frosty's Craft World (Enfield, NH) - The Enfield Village School will host this craft and bake sale from 9am - 2pm. Bring your camera for pictures with Santa, too!
- Cider Tasting (Norwich, VT) - If you like cider, then this is the event for you! King Arthur Flour will feature local cider makers from 11am - 2pm. Sample cider and take some home for the upcoming holidays.
- Public Skate (White River Junction, VT) - Grab a friend and hit the ice at the Wendell A. Barwood Arena starting at 4:15pm.
SUNDAY, November 18th
- Turkey Trot 5K & 10K (Hanover, NH) - Head to the College Green to participate in this fun race! Registration starts at 10:45am. Prizes will be awarded to the winners and there will be a raffle, too!
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***