5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: November 9th -11th
Veteran's Day weekend is ahead! Hopefully we can all take some time to thank our veterans in between our fun weekend events. One of the easiest ways to say "thank you" is to write a letter to a veteran. Click HERE to find out where to send your letters.
SATURDAY, November 10th
- Grantham Shoppers Bazaar (Grantham, NH) - Get your holiday shopping done at the Grantham Shoppers Bazaar from 9am - 2pm.
- Jigsaw Jones Play (Woodstock, VT) - Get ready to experience music, humor and fun at the Woodstock Town Hall at 10am.
- Bark for Brutus (Lebanon, NH) - You can expect to find food, games and a lot of fun from 11am - 4pm at Colburn Park to benefit Bark for Brutus.
- Whaleback Mountain's 4th Annual Chili Cook-off (Enfield, NH) - Head to Whaleback Mountain to get your fill of chili! Event begins at 5pm.
SUNDAY, November 11th
- Public Skate at the Wendell A. Barwood Arena (White River Junction, VT) - It's that time of year again! Dust off your ice skates and hit the ice from 3:30 - 4:45pm.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***