The 10 Best Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire this November!
November is a month full of festivities, food and fun! Here are some of the best November festivals around Vermont and New Hampshire from craft fairs to chocolate sleigh rides!
- The 7th Annual Brattleboro Film Festival will run from 114-11/13. Thirty films that represent the best of cinema today. Brattleboro, VT
- Three Centuries of Thanksgiving will begin @ 10am. This is an interactive walking tour that will take place every Saturday and Sunday from the 3rd through the 25th. Portsmouth, NH
- The 11th Annual LEGO Contest and Exhibit will take place from November 8th - 11th. Design and build an original LEGO structure and admire the work of others.
- Craft Vermont will run from the 16th-18th. Williston, VT
- The Fez-tival of Trees will run from the 17th-25th and begins @ 10am every day. Enjoy decorated live and artificial trees. Concord, NH
- The Craft Fair and Holiday Fun Day will begin @ 9am-2pm. Enjoy bounce houses, treats and MORE. Nashua, NH
- The 40th Annual Putney Craft Tour will run from the 23rd-25th. Eat good food, explore the studios of craftsmen and do some holiday shopping. Putney, VT
- Enjoy chocolate and a sleigh ride at the Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour at Nestlenook Estate and Resort. The chocolate tours will take place on the 24th-25th and during two weekends in December. Jackson, VT
- Enjoy the Torchlight Parade, Fireworks & Santa event at Mount Snow Resort. Events will begin @ 5:45pm. Dover, VT
- Enjoy the sounds of the season with the Holiday Pops at the Stockbridge Theatre @ 7:30pm. Derry, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly event updates around Vermont and New Hampshire!