5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: November 2nd - 4th
How is it already November? The holidays are quickly approaching and there are celebrations and craft fairs popping up around the Upper Valley. This weekend you can choose from a craft fair, family yoga, a Hogwarts-inspired Silly Supper and MORE!
FRIDAY, November 2nd
- Christmas Market with a Difference (Hanover, NH) - Proceeds from the market go directly to artisans in the world's poorest regions or to non-profits. Get your shopping done early and make a difference, too! The market will run through the weekend.
SATURDAY, November 3rd
- Silly Supper (Enfield, NH) - This Hogwarts-inspired event will feature a Sorting Hat, a Ghoulish Dinner, a costume parade and MORE from 5-7pm.
- Awesome Autumn Afternoon (Thetford Center, VT) - Open Day School is hosting a fun, Harry Potter-themed afternoon of food, kids' activities, a live auction and more from Noon - 4pm.
SUNDAY, November 4th
- Family Fun Aerial Yoga (White River Junction, VT) - Keep the entire family fit and enjoy the fun from 11 - Noon at Open Door's Aerial Yoga.
- Dartmouth Dance Ensemble - Works in Progress (Hanover, NH) - This is your chance to see excerpts from new dance works by choreographers John Heginbotham and Rebecca Stenn for FREE. There will be two showings - at Noon and another at 1pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**