6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: October 26th - 28th
I hope you like Halloween, because this weekend is full of Halloween festivals and trunk-or-treats! There is also a fun 5k, a craft fair and MORE to look forward to in the Upper Valley. Don't forget to check out this list of 15 UV Halloween Events, too!
FRIDAY, October 26th
- Haunted Maze (Windsor, VT) - Enjoy a haunted maze, light refreshments and activities from 4-8pm.
SATURDAY, October 27th
- Fall Vendor Fest (White River Junction, VT) - Visit the WRJ United Methodist Church from 9am - 1pm to get your holiday shopping done! You can also enjoy local food trucks and free admission to the event.
- Gory Daze 5K (White River Junction, VT) - This fun, Halloween-themed 5K benefits the Hartford Dismas House. From 10am - Noon.
- Hoots & Howls (Quechee, VT) - Learn about reptiles, owls and more! Enjoy face painting, a spooky snack, Puppet Pals and more fun from 10am - 8pm.
- Gory Daze Parade and Ball (White River Junction, VT) - This funky, themed parade through downtown WRJ will be followed by a dance at The Engine Room. Events begin at 6pm.
SUNDAY, October 28th
- Kids' Carnival Community Game Night (Lebanon, NH) - Visit the CCBA from 2 - 4:30pm to enjoy games and collect prizes!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**