Nurse (Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN or Registered Nurse / RN)
Location: Bradford, VT
Available Shift: 3rd shift including rotating weekends
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers nationwide. Our programs deliver an expansive set of services to hundreds of clients daily. Our residential facility in Bradford, VT, Valley Vista is looking for a LPN or RN to join their nursing team.
- Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
- Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
- Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
- Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
- Participate in report at shift change.
- Administer Mantoux upon admission.
- Complete scheduled weekly updates.
- Complete scheduled chart audits.
- LPN or RN License
- Interest in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency
We Welcome New Grads!
- 20 days of paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.