On Friday, October 19, 2018, the Montshire Museum of Science kicks off this season’s Montshire Unleashed, an evening of science just for adults.
Montshire Unleashed gives grown-ups the chance to experience the joy of discovery that comes from a trip to the Museum—at night!
Whether it's a night out with friends or a chance to meet like-minded science enthusiasts, there’s lots to explore at Montshire Unleashed.
- Create giant bubbles
- Feed leafcutter ants
- Try guided experiments at the Science Discovery Lab
- Or just relax and enjoy the food, drinks, and music
October’s Unleashed will include:
- A special line-up of storytellers who will share personal tales of “Experiments Gone Awry”
- Featured exhibitions Making Music: The Science of Musical Instruments and Air Works, which now features a two-story interactive airways exhibit
- Trail Break Taps + Tacos will be serving up delicious meals and snacks for sale, while Jasper Murdock Ale and wine from the Norwich Inn will be available for purchase
Montshire Unleashed takes place on the following Fridays, from 7–9pm:
- October 19, 2018
- November 16, 2018
- January 18, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- April 12, 2019
Doors open at 6:30pm. This event is exclusively for adults 21 and over.
Admission is free for Museum members, $10 for non-members, $8 for purchases prior to the event, and $7 for employees of Montshire Corporate Associate member companies.
018 Unleashed evenings are sponsored by Mascoma Bank.
You're reading Worth Knowing,
the place to go to find news about Upper Valley businesses, organizations and
people, as well things that are just worth knowing. If you have news that's
worth knowing, email us at email@example.com and we'll get
the word out for you. To subscribe to Worth Knowing, go here.