Halloween is coming and the Upper Valley has plenty of events taking place to help you celebrate!
If you have a favorite event that didn't make the list, tell us about it in the comments section below!
- Halloween Trunk or Treat and BBQ (Croydon, NH) - BBQ dinner and trunk-or-treating. Event begins at 5:30pm and is FREE and open to the public.
- Spark! Costume Ball (Lebanon, NH) - Join Spark! for a Costume Ball from 5-8:30pm.
- Chili Cook-Off and Pumpkin Fest (Ascutney, VT) - Trick-or-treat, see the jack-o-lanterns and enjoy children's activities from 2-6pm.
- Trunk or Treat at the VA (White River Junction, VT) -Face painting, crafts, trick-or-treating and more form 5:30 - 8pm.
- White River Fall Festival (White River Junction, VT) - This fun event will begin at 6pm and feature an outdoor movie, pony rides, a trunk-or-treat and more!
- Haunted Maze (Windsor, VT) - Light refreshments, activities and a haunted maze will be available from the 26th - 28th.
- Hoots & Howls (Quechee, VT) - Visit VINS for a fun day of learning, crafts and treats from 10am - 8pm.
- Autumnfest 2018 (Lebanon, NH) - Visit the Ledyard Charter School for a touch-a-truck, costume contest, carnival games and MORE from 1-4pm.
- Hartford Trunk-or-Treat (White River Junction, VT) - A free trunk-or-treat event from 4-6pm at Lyman Point Park.
- Gory Daze Parade and Hi-Ball Dance (White River Junction, VT) - Enjoy a unique and lively parade and then dance the night away in WRJ from 6pm - Midnight!
- The Haunted Woods Scream Park (Hartford, VT) - Live music, a pumpkin tower, concessions, haunted attractions and MORE from 7-11pm.
- Trunk-or-Treat (Enfield, NH) - Visit the Community Lutheran Church of Enfield at 2pm for a safe, fun trunk-or-treat.
- Kids' Carnival Community Game Night (Lebanon, NH) - Bring the whole family out to enjoy games, treats and prizes from 3-4:30pm.
- Pumpkins in the Park (Hartland, VT) - Food, wagon rides, treats, music, dancing and more from 5 - 8pm.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Event (Thetford, VT) - Tour the fire department, walk through the haunted house and enjoy a safe space to celebrate Halloween from 6-8pm!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**