5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: October 19th - 21st
This fall has been spectacular so far. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the season, so I'm glad there's more fall fun in store for us this weekend!
FRIDAY, October 19th
- Unspooky Forest Night Hike at Ray School (Hanover, NH) - You can meet nocturnal animals as you hike through the woods to the colonial house to enjoy treats and a bonfire. All ages are welcome and costumes are encouraged. From 6-8pm.
SATURDAY, October 20th
- HopStop: Jeh Kulu African Drum and Dance Theater (Hanover, NH) - Get ready to jump, dance and clap along with this talented West African music and dance group from Burlington. Event begins at 11am.
- Chili Cook Off and Pumpkin Fest (Ascutney, VT) - Enjoy chili, pumpkins, children's activities, trick-or-treating and more from 2-6pm!
- Haunted House (Windsor, VT) - Enjoy a family-friendly haunted house from 8-9pm and then a more thrilling experience from 10pm - Midnight.
SUNDAY, October 21st
- Hartford Schools Community Color-A-Thon (White River Junction, VT) - Visit the Maxfield Sports Complex for a fun, family-friendly color run that supports local schools!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**