The Bluegrass Brunch opens at 12pm, and runs to 4pm.
- Live music from some of Vermonts finest pickers
- Hot Flannel with Bow Thayer
- Local BBQ masters Vermont Bbq will be serving up their tasty food. (One more food vendor tbd soon)
- Local Brewer extraordinaires Bent Hill Brewery, Upper Pass Beer Co. and Good Measure Brewing will being pouring their masterful brews.
- Kiss The Cow Farm will be scooping their farm-made ice cream.
- Vendors, wagon rides, historic museum and the kids corner will be there as well. Looking forward to this grande finale in the peak of Autumn colors at the historic Braintree Meeting House.
The finale will be paired with the 3rd Annual Braintree 357 Gravel Enduro in the morning.
If you want to check out the ride go to www.braintree357.com.