5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: October 5th - 7th
So much to do, so little time! This weekend will be packed with fall festivities. Pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider and more will be waiting for you! Enjoy!
FRIDAY, October 5th
- Warner Fall Foliage Festival (Warner, NH) - Enjoy music, entertainment, food, a road race, kids dance party and more all weekend long!
SATURDAY, October 6th
- The Vermont Antiques Festival (Quechee, VT) - Visit the Quechee Gorge Village to shop, play and buy antiques from the 6th - 8th.
- Autumn Moon Festival (Windsor, VT) - The whole family will enjoy an evening of entertainment, food, shopping, fire dancers, fireworks and more from 4 - 9pm!
SUNDAY, October 7th
- Pumpkin Festival (East Thetford, VT) - Head to Cedar Circle Farm for music, cider pressing, food, face painting and more fall fun from 10am - 3pm!
- Fall Festival (Canaan, NH) - Visit the common to participate in fall games, ride ponies, listen to live music and shop from 10am - 3pm.
*Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**