So much to do, so little time! This weekend will be packed with fall festivities. Pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider and more will be waiting for you! Enjoy!
FRIDAY, October 5th
- Warner Fall Foliage Festival (Warner, NH) - Enjoy music, entertainment, food, a road race, kids dance party and more all weekend long!
SATURDAY, October 6th
- The Vermont Antiques Festival (Quechee, VT) - Visit the Quechee Gorge Village to shop, play and buy antiques from the 6th - 8th.
- Autumn Moon Festival (Windsor, VT) - The whole family will enjoy an evening of entertainment, food, shopping, fire dancers, fireworks and more from 4 - 9pm!
SUNDAY, October 7th
- Pumpkin Festival (East Thetford, VT) - Head to Cedar Circle Farm for music, cider pressing, food, face painting and more fall fun from 10am - 3pm!
- Fall Festival (Canaan, NH) - Visit the common to participate in fall games, ride ponies, listen to live music and shop from 10am - 3pm.
*Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**